Make sure your child receives a note from Santa
They make gifts for millions of people around the world, update the Naughty and Nice list several times a day and prepare for Christmas Eve, so all gifts are delivered on time to the right people.
Santa would love to answer all the children who send letters before Christmas but can’t always do so.
Elfin, our family’s Christmas elf came back from the North Pole with a copy of Santa’s official letterhead. He wants to make sure all children receive a letter from Santa, and has asked me to make the letterhead available to download online. Great idea Elfin!
How to use our free Santa’s letterhead printout
Thanks to Elfin, this simple template for Santa’s letterhead can help you make the magic happen. Elfin often uses it himself to leave little notes or recipes for the children. He told me that a lot of elves use it for their elf introduction letter or Christmas elf goodbye letter. Here are other occasions where it might be useful:
- Convince curious children who ask too many questions about Christmas
- Insert a special note from Santa in your advent calendar
- Tuck inside your favourite Christmas book with a note encouraging the kids to go to bed early
- Write a thank you note for the milk and mince pies on Christmas Eve
- Attach to any “too big to wrap” gifts as a giant gift tag
Print on any colour paper and type your note on the computer or practice your best jolly handwriting and you’re done! You can post your letter or roll it up and tie it with a ribbon.